Product introduction / description:
Whatever the type of leather you want to glue, Pattex Special Leather adhesive is specially formulated to bond and last. It can bond different types of leather, e.g. natural and artificial. The high-strength bonding formula is designed to dry without leaving whatsoever traces.
Product main benefits:
- High flexible
- Long lasting
- Dries transparent
- In combination with natural and artificial leather
Tips and tricks:
Clean tools = happy workspace
If you use a spatula or brush to apply Pattex Special Leather glue to surfaces, be sure to clean your tools immediately after use. Best use solvents, like paint thinner or benzene, so you can use your tools again. After all, a clean workspace is a happy workspace.
If you get any glue on your surfaces where it shouldn’t be seen, carefully wipe off fresh spots with a benzene-soaked cloth. For dry Pattex Leather stains, use thinner. But test the material first, so there is no damage.
- Tube 30g
24 months at cool temperatures.
Step by step
1. Apply glue to both surfaces.
2. Before joining, wait until solvents evaporate. 5 to 10 minutes at normal room temperature should do just fine.
3. Once the solvents have evaporated, you have 1 hour of bonding time. You will know if the solvents have evaporated, as there is a visible adhesive film on the surface.
4. Check the adhesive is dry before joining the parts. Pattex Special Leather should not stick to the finger.
5. Make sure the parts are aligned perfectly and press together for a few seconds. Give it a good firm press.
6. Your leather piece is ready for use again!*
* Final resitance strength after 24h