Product introduction / description:
Whatever type of textiles you want to glue, Pattex Textile adhesive is specially formulated to bond and last. It can bond different types of textiles, e.g. cotton, jeans, linen, felt, synthetic fabrics, even in combination with wood, leather and metal. The high-strength bonding formula is designed to dry without leaving any traces. For full peace of mind, Pattex Textile specialty glue is fully wash resistant, and you can even iron over it.
Product main benefits:
- Dries transparent
- Resistant to ironing
- synthetic fabric
- also in combination with wood,leather and metal
- Not suitable for PE and PP and PTFE and Styropor
Tips and tricks:
Clean tools = happy workspace
If you use a spatula or brush to apply Pattex Special Porcelain Repair, be sure to clean your tools immediately after use. Simply use water. After all, a clean workspace is a happy workspace.
If you get any Pattex Special Porcelain Repair where you don’t want it, carefully wipe off fresh spots with water. For dry stains of Pattex Special Porcelain Repair use thinner. But test the material first, so there is no damage.
- Tube 20g
12 months at room temperature
Step by step
1. Make sure surfaces are clean, dry and free of grease or dust. While Pattex Special Textile can bond a wide range of material combinations, it isn’t suitable for poly-ethylene, polypropylene and expanded polystyrene.
2. Apply Pattex Special Textile generously and evenly to both surfaces.
3. Make sure the parts are aligned perfectly and press together for a few seconds.
4. If the surfaces are rough, wait 2 to 3 minutes at normal room temperature for the glue to dry, then apply another layer to one of the surfaces and press together.
5. Pattex Special Textile is fully set, hardened and strengthened after 24 hours. There you go, your piece looks as good as new again, and can even be washed!