Product introduction / description:
Whatever type of wood you want to glue, Pattex Special Wood Repair adhesive is formulated to bond and last. Its high-strength bonding formula can glue both dark and light surfaces and dries without leaving any traces whatsoever. Pattex Special Wood Repair exist s in dark and light and mixing both you can create different color tones to adapt the exact color of the wood.
Product main benefits:
- Gap filler
- Long resistance
- All types of wood
Tips and tricks:
Clean tools = happy workspace
If you use a spatula or brush to apply Pattex Specialty glue to surfaces, be sure to clean your tools immediately after use. Best use solvents, like paint thinner or benzine, so you can use your tools again. After all, a clean workspace is a happy workspace.
Once dried and fully hardened, Pattex Specialty Wood adhesive is flexible. That means you can paint over it or sand it.
If you get any glue on your surfaces where it shouldn’t be seen, carefully wipe off fresh spots with a benzine-soaked cloth. For dry Pattex Wood stains, use thinner. But test the material first, so there is no damage.
- Tube 50 ml for light and/or dark wood
Protect from frost. Temperatures below +5°C to be avoided
Step by step
1. Make sure surfaces are clean, dry and free of grease or dust Apply glue generously to both surfaces.
2. Before joining, wait until solvents evaporate. 10 to 15 minutes at normal room temperature should do just fine.
3. Once the solvents have evaporated, you have 2 hours of bonding time.
4. Check the adhesive is dry before joining the parts. Pattex Special Wood Repair should not stick to the finger.
5. Make sure the parts are aligned perfectly and press together for a few seconds. Give it a good firm press
6. Make sure the area you want to glue is nice and clean. Sand down, where necessary. Apply Pattex Special Wood Repair generously and evenly. You can use a serrated spatula or a short-bristled brush.
7. Make sure the fit is absolutely perfect and press together. The harder you press, the better the bond. Wait 24 hours for the adhesive to fully harden.
8. If you want, you can now sand the area or paint over the glue.